Polyester staple fibre is a synthetic man-made fibre that is manufactured from PTA & MEG. Polyester Staple Fiber or PSF is used for making Yarns, Non-Woven carpets, wadding, filtration industry, as a polyfill for stuffing of cushions, pillows, soft toys, quilts etc. Its also used for spinning yarns and making geotextiles because of its high tenacity, wear resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, high-temperature resistance, lightweight, heat preservation, good electrical insulation, etc. Polyester Staple Fiber can be made available in different deniers with various cut lengths. For example: 3D, 6D, 7D, 15D and cut lengths like 32mm, 51nn, 64mm, 76mm.
Below is the top 9 polyester staple fiber factories in the world:
- Reliance is the world’s largest Polyester Staple Fibre and tow manufacturer with the state-of-the-art manufacturing plants using leading process technologies and located in various parts of India，Our ability to offer a complete range of staple fibres and tow specially designed for Woven, Knitted and Non-woven applications gives us a preferred status with the leading spinners and composite mills,they have Recron® Staple Fibre,Recron® Super Micro,Recron® FR,etc.
- Sanfangxiang Group, originated from a synthetic fiber plant with a collected fund of 1 million Yuan, has accumulated a completed industrial chain from the chemical fiber raw material to the final fabric products since 1984 when the dyeing plant, Dacron resin plant, chemical fiber cloth plant and chemical fiber textile plant were set up. During the 12th 5-year Program, three new projects, i.e. 1.2 million ton/year EPTA project, 600,000 ton/year ultra denier long thread project, and 300,000 ton/year food level thin membrane project will be established.After the projects are completed and put into production, the major polyester industry of the group will become a world outstanding production base.
- Indorama Ventures is a world-class chemicals company with a global integrated leader in PET and fibers serving major customers in diversified end-use markets.Headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand, Indorama Ventures has operating sites in 31 countries on five continents – in Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe & Eurasia. Following our core strategies, we develop innovative products for customer needs and to make great products for society. We have PET,Feedstock,Packaging,Fibers,Recycled Products,Wool.
- VNFIBER was founded in 2017. with investment of 10 million USD and and can produce 50,000 tons per year. VNFIBER, as one of the leadership this Field to produce recycled polyester staple fiber in Viet Nam.The brand name is developing rapidly for more than three years. Since then, we not only sell to domestic market but worldwide. VNFIBER has become reputable and we can supply HCS 3D, HCS7D, HCS15D, Hollow Fiber, Hollow Conjugate non siliconized fiber, Flame Retardant Fiber, Solid Fiber as well as with a wide variety of different cut length.
- In 2000, SK Chemicals and Samyang Corporation created Huvis, the biggest fiber company in Korea, by combining their most advanced technology, know-how, and the world’s best production capacity.Huvis manufactures polyester fibers (Staple Fibers/Filament Yarn) that occupy the biggest market share in Korea, as well as resin, super fibers, and industrial materials. We ensure safety for your family and provide convenience in life by producing fibers that replace harmful adhesives, and eco-friendly container materials.
- Fujian Jingwei Newfiber S&T Co., Ltd. is a modern large-scale differentiated chemical fiber production enterprise, established by Fujian Jingwei Conglomerate in September 2010 for further expansion of the industrial chain. The company is located in Yuanhong Investment Zone of Fuqing City in Fujian Province, with an area of 1027.4 mus and registered capital of 680 million yuan.The company adopts high-capacity melting direct spinning technology which is the representative of the world’s advanced technology, imports the main equipment from Germany’s Neumag Company and Barmag Company, and is engaged in the development, production and sales of high-tech differentiated polyester fiber products such as microfiber, shaped fiber and multi-composite fiber.
- Nan Ya responded to the international requests for eco-products and focused on recycling and green products, collaborated with world renowned brands for better business opportunities, leading to further increased sales that maintained stable profitability.Polyester fiber and yarn continued to perform with good profits from good differentiation and high-valued products. While the PET chip and industrial film product market faces challenges due to oversupply. We have Draw Textured Yarn(DTY),Spin Draw Yarn(SDY),Fully Oriented Yarn(FOY),Partially Oriented Yarn,Polyester Staple Fiber,PET Resin,etc.
- Fujian Jinlun Fiber Shareholding Company Limited set up in November of 2003,first phase project yearly produces 200,000 tons polyester staple fiber, which is adopted the German technical equipment, Zimmer, Project II was established before June,2008 products mainly cover polyester filament (including FDY and POY) per year, and Chip can be make as well.project III and IV is completed in 2012 to aim at double-hundred strategy, it means final products capacity 1 million ton and business income more than RMB 12 billion yearly.
- Far Eastern Industrial (Shanghai) Co. Ltd has set up its head office in Lujiazhui Financial and trade zone where is the most flourishing area in Pu Dong.There are workshops for polymerization, SSP, staple fiber, POY, DTY, PET sheet, weaving, dyeing and finishing and other relative accessory facilities.Product ion line for staple fiber features in melt spinning directly ，and the single line its capacity is the number one in our country. The properties of three-dimensional crimped differential terylene staple fiber are lofty, spongy and elastic, its specification s are from 3 to 20 deniers, and its types are complete. The products are mainly used in spray-bonded non-woven fiber, stuffing non-woven fiber and cushion material, which are suitable for manufacturing each kind of non-woven fabric.