HOLLOW FIBER RHF/ RHS
Hollow Fiber of Natural Warmth
Hollow Fiber with Feather Touch
- High elasticity and high filling ability
- High moisture absorption
- High power air transmission and flow
- High incineration resistance ability
- Lightweight, The hollow sections guarantees natural comfortability.
- Heat-Retaining Properties, Heat-retaining properties reinforced by hollow structure provide natural warmth and comfort like cotton.
- Feather Touch, The silicone coating on the surface of the hollow fiber provides feather touch.
Hollow fibers in the forms of HRF, HRS, HCF, HCS from 3 deniers to 15 deniers
This fiber has a cross-sectional hollow section, depending on the shape of the holes of the spinneret used in the machine to produce different shapes of fibers.
circular cross-section (O type, semicircle (C type) and triangle).
This product is used because of the high volume of filaments for filling and sleeping goods and doll making with silicon and without silicon. Silicon is used to slip the fibers on each other.
Polyester fibers are used in the manufacture of many products, including clothing, home furnishings, industrial fabrics, filters, tire cord fabrics, and nonwoven fabrics.
Polyester has several advantages over traditional materials such as cotton.
It does not absorb moisture, but does absorb oil; this quality makes polyester the perfect fiber for the application of water, soil, and fire resistant finishes.
Its low absorbency also makes it naturally resistant to stains.
Polyester clothing can be preshrunk in the finishing process, and thereafter the fabric resists shrinking and will not stretch out of shape.
The fabric is easily dyeable and is not damaged by mildew.
Textured polyester fibers are an effective, non-allergenic insulator, so the material can be used for filling pillows, quilting, outerwear, and sleeping bags.
Beding Item: Mattress, Pillow, Blanket Cushion, Sleeping Bag
Padding: Clothing, Bedding, and Other Padding
Type: RHF/ RHS
Luster: SD/ OB
Remarks: Filling / Padding