VNFIBER is a manufacturer and supplier of PP staple fiber. Our virgin PP fibers are of Good quality with competitive price and professional service.
VNFIBER is specialized in PP fiber & Polyester fiber and we have been engaged in fibers for many years.
VNFIBER is a Viet Nam ‘s leading manufacturer and supplier of PP staple fiber. PPSF, Virgin grade, White for Geotextile. Non Woven Textiles,
What are Geo tubes?
Geotube, also known as Geotextile Tubes is prefabricated in cylindrical container form and made of high strength Woven/non-Woven geotextile. The flexible fabric structure provides ready adaptation to various landforms and field conditions. Geotextile Tubes can be applied to civil engineering, environmental and hydraulic industries, including coastal protection, beach nourishment and restoration (coastline that are washed by wave action); break waters and groins; ground reinforcement of civil engineering structures such as reclaimed land & artificial islands, formation of temporary roads & cofferdams, and dewatering of dredged materials & sludge.
- Geo Tubes are a cost effective containment solution for dewatering and desludging or protection.
- Geo Tubes are composed of high-tenacity polypropylene, that support the high demands required for marine applications.
- Geo Tubes resist ultraviolet deterioration, rotting and are inert to most naturally encountered chemicals, alkalis, and acids.
• Optimized physical & hydraulic properties of the fabrics developed for the geotextile tube application
• Remarkable flexibility of the fabric structure providing ready adaptation to various landforms and field Condition
• Special fabrics with higher permeability under the same AOS compared to other tubes
• High durability and seam strength allowing the stable formation of structures.
Geotubes are also used for coastal beach protection and breakWater application.
Geo Tubes can also be used…
- Sludge Dewatering Bags
- Shoreline protection
- Solids & waste containment
- Municipal applications
- Wastewater lagoon liners
- Water & wastewater treatment & containment
- Industrial applications
- Environmental containment
- Coastal beach protection and break water application.
What are Geo Bags?
Geobags are small soil containers that are made of non-woven geotextile, used for slope protection and river training work. Geobags, also known as Geotextiles Bags, Geotextile Sand Containers or Non-Woven Geobags, are filled with locally available sand (FM > 0.9) and stitched manually on site to form a bag.
Sand filled Geotextile Bag – Geo Bags are produced for placing or dumping types applications depending on the intended applications with various specifications
- Geo bags can be placed on dry land and can also be installed in water of any depth.
- Geo Bags have high mechanical properties for enhanced durability along with the enhanced puncture, abrasion and UV resistance characteristics.
- Geo Bags have resistant to naturally encountered chemicals, alkalis and acids.
• Erosion control, filtration and drainage in one product for coastal, off-shore, waterfront, waterway structures and foundation applications
• Soft Rock RS includes UV resistance and an anti-vandalism protection layer
• Conforms to uneven terrain without sacrificing strength
• Environmentally smart: reduces carbon footprint, creates habitat zones, minimizes site disturbance
• Transforms erosion-prone soils into erosion-resistant systems
• Long-term durability and performance
Weight: 200gsm to 600gsm
Thickness: 1.5mm to 5.5mm
Size: 1.25m X 1.00m to 2.10m X 1.5m
Customized sizes are also available – As per requirement
What is Geo-textile Fabric?
Geo-textiles Fabric is made from the highest quality polypropylene or polyester yarns which are needle punched to form a strong fabric that retains its dimensional stability, adding years to the life of any roadway, railroad, landfill or civil/environmental engineering project. It is used in subsurface drainage, separation, stabilization, erosion control and Cushioning applications.
Geo-textiles is made of polypropylene staple fiber, it has excellent resistant to ultraviolet (UV) degradation, biological and chemical environment found in the soil. Nahee Geo-textile extracts no environmental contamination and it maintains stability under temperature.
Geo-textiles is a product made through a particular process, it is properly designed to meet physical or hydraulic characteristics such as tensile strength, tearing strength for the purpose of civil Works, furthermore, apparent opening size (AOS) is also equally formed to get perfect hydraulic function.