Polyester Staple Fiber
Recycled Polyester Staple Fiber is made from 100% post-consumer PET bottles. It can be used to manufacture almost anything sustainable, from bed to aerospace.
Polyester Staple Fiber (PSF) is an eco-friendly chemical modified product which is a block copolymerization. Polyester Staple Fiber (PSF) has emerged as the fastest-growing fiber amongst all types of manufactured fibers. The third monomer with strong acidic sulfonic acid sodium groups is introduced into the polyester macro-molecule chain is easily to react with the cationic dye.
Virgin Polyester materials such as PTA and EG are converted to get polymer through polymerization performed at a high temperature and pressure.
Filling fiber hollow conjugated fibers recycled polyester stuffing fiber
2) Cut length: 32MM/51MM/64MM/ 76MM
3) Luster: raw white and super white A grade, AAA grade.
4) Siliconized and no siliconized
5) Merits: high intension, stable stretch elongation, highly elastic, puffed, high ratio of hollowness
6) Excellent fluffy performance, pleasing hand feeling, plump, gentle, luster
7) Usage: suitable for filling toys, pillows, cushions, and other products need to be filled; make pearl cotton. Bed clothes, man-made fur, filler materials, sofa and others
8) Weight: 270-300kgs/bale
9) Package: woven bag Container load: 88-90bales of HCS or 92-94bales of HC for a 40HQ
10) Delivery Time: within 15 days after receiving the deposit
11) Property: good elasticity and compressive resistance, keep good shape, high filling efficiency, environmental and can be more functional for Anti bacterium, Fire resistance, Warming, Aroma and etc.…
12) Applicable: Our HCS recycled polyester staple fiber is widely used as polyfill fiber in home textile, Polyester wadding, filling stuff for pillows, blankets, comforter, toys, carpet, etc.
This type of fiber is made from PET bottle flakes, but the quality is very similar to the virgin fiber and price is competitive.
This type of specification is as follows:
|2.Color||Optical White, Raw White|
|3.Fiber Length||32/51/64 mm|
|7.Payment||T/T, L/C at Sight|
|9.Port||Hai Phong Port, Viet Nam|
Product Specification--7Dx64mm Hollow Conjugate siliconized Fiber raw white
|8||Number of Crimp||number/25mm||5.80|
Our fully automated PET bottle washing line takes care of all contaminations and converts them to clean PET flakes ready for usage in producing best quality recycled hollow conjugated fiber, hollow conjugated slick, hollow fiber with mechanical crimps.
Due to our investments in advanced technology from China and Western countries, we are able to do this with low chemical consumption, low water consumption by recycling and reusing water in different stages of the process, low manpower usage by deploying highly automated sorting systems thereby giving a consistent quality always.
To learn more about our company production process, please click HERE to see more
- filling quilts, pillows, baby toys, down coats, cushion, bedding, sofa, mattress and so on
- wadding sheet used together with low melt polyester fiber
- pearl ball
- Non-Woven Fabric
- automotive interiors
We are in the business of preserving and improving the environment. Here at VNFIBER, quality is more than making a good product. Quality is measured throughout our production processes. All raw materials and finished goods are controlled and tested by our testing standards. Quality control staff are well-experienced and dedicated. We can make sure that our premium quality products always meet our customers' needs with high level of satisfaction. We can respond promptly to any variation in our product specifications. Our company has more than 3 years of experience in chemical fiber production. We have 2 advanced production lines and more than 200 skilled workers. We are certified by multiple international manufacturing standards such as OEKO TEX, GRS, ISO.
Quality control test on the material before accepting the material: PVC % → Dust % → Moisture % → Unwanted material % → Passed. ( Material Accepted and sent to the washing floor and then the material is washed and sent to the washed material godown )
Quality control test on the washed material: PVC % → Unwanted material % → Moisture % → Dust % → Passed. (Washed material processed and converted to Fiber)
Quality control test on the Fiber: Moisture % → Oil % pickup → Denler → % of fused fiber → Over length Fiber → Tensile Strength gm/denier → % Elongation → Crimps/cm → Color → Matching → Passed
Innovating, discovering and developing sustainable solutions towards a greener tomorrow.
We are committed to creating a greener environment and has had a tremendous impact on the way recycled plastics are used around the world through our products.
At VNFIBER, we recycle different plastic types of post-consumer bottles and plastics to turn them into reusable materials for regenerated polyester staple fiber.
The company was founded in 2017. The company specializes in producing recycled polyester staple fiber, hollow conjugate siliconized non siliconized fiber, flame retardant fiber, PET fiber, virgin polyester staple fiber, chemical fiber. VNFIBER has won the trust support and love of our customers with the principle of double credit, abiding by contract, guarantee products quality. So all our employees express our sincerest respect and heartfelt gratitude to all the new and existing customers who have always supported and cared for our development. With our factory located in Ha Nam Province, 120 mins from Noi Bai International Airport (HAN) and 90km from Hanoi City Center, we have 7 acres of production plant of recycled polyester staple fiber.
Our registered capital is 5 million USD, and we have over 200 employees, 30 percent of whom are technical staffs. So far, our annual production capacity nearly 50,000 tons and quality is in leading position in fiber field. Our products are mainly used for the fillings of toys, non-woven fabric, padding, clothing, home textile, furniture, toys and also outdoor leisure products. Most of our fiber are exported to North America, Western Europe, Mid-East, South Asia, South America etc.
In 2017, we got the certificates of GRS, OEKO TEX, because we attach great importance to the protection of the environment and occupational health and safety. We have improved our management of the quality, the environment, the occupational health, the employees benefit, and safety production, which is a realization of our business idea 'Responsible for our Customers, Responsible for our Society, Responsible for our Employees'. Youthful, creative, passionate team help the factories to explore global market efficiently. We have many years of experience in foreign trade, we know what you need, we know what you expect, we are willing to be your honest and win-win cooperative partner. We warmly welcome all friends from home and abroad to cooperate with us.
Packing & Delivery
Our packaging is compressed bale with PP woven bags and average weight is 270-300kg for our fiber. About 22mts up to 24mts can be loaded in one 40 HQ container. Size: About 75cm*105cm*115cm/Bale.
Delivery within 7-10 workdays after receiving down payment or original L/C. Kindly check the pictures we load container as follows.
We won ISO9001 and ISO14001 and we also passed GRS, OEKO TEX certificate. Please contact us to know more.
- Our concept is " Professionalism – Customer centric – Integrity”. We treat clients as friend. We share honest and sincerity with our friends. We will do our best to do Pre-sale, sale, after-sales service with high standards.
- Before sales: Discuss with our customers about the details of products and prices. If customers request, we will provide free samples for customers to check and test.
- After sales: Keep contacting with our customers to ensure they are satisfied with us and look forward to establishing long term relationship, in case there were defective products, we will shoulder responsibility.
- We have strict quality control system. Quality is the top priority. Good reputation in the market. As long as there is a possibility, we should make the customer 100% satisfied.
- If you have any doubts, please contact us.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
We produce recycled hollow conjugated siliconized and non-siliconized polyester staple fiber mainly, we can make hollow fiber (HS/ HD) and virgin polyester staple fiber HCS as well.
Our fiber is widely used in filling, non-woven fabric
We are a factory specialized in polyester staple fiber for many years, called VIKOHASAN but now we also have our own professional trading company called VNFIBER. VNFIBER will source many types of textile products such as yarn, PP fibers from others to supply our own customers as well. We also provide our own customers with other non-textile products such as: Foam, PET flakes, PET strapping bands, etc... as exclusive one-stop-shop services in Vietnam.
Our factory locates in Ha Nam Province, Vietnam. One and a half hour driving from Hanoi City, Vietnam. You could contact our salesman to fetch you if visiting.
Yes, the sample is free when not exceed 5 kilograms. We can provide a sample within 2-3 days; the freight cost will be charged to client.
Yes, we work on ODM orders. Which means size, material, quantity, design, packing solution, etc, will depend on your requests, and your logo will be customized on our products.
Please try a trial order, you will know it. The MOQ is 23,000 Kilograms/order, but the price will be lower if you order bulk volume.
Sure, you can mix any products we can provide.
We have experienced QC team. We control not only productive process but also raw material. In addition, we have different kinds of testing instrument to help us guarantee the product quality.
L/C at sight, 30% TT in advance are mostly accepted; other terms shall be negotiable by both sides
For more information, please feel free to contact :
Mr. Tony Tan
Mobile number: +84 90 466 5251 (Whatsapp/Wechat/Viber)